It is believed at Rathi Hospital that the first step to cure is accurate diagnosis. Our Pulmonary services cover the entire spectrum of Respiratory Care and Chest Medicine, ranging from lung disease prevention and detection to pharmacologic and interventional treatment. We have specialized pulmonary medicine expertise with Dr Ashok Rathi and Dr Ankit Rathi in chest department, heading the chest department with the most sophisticated techniques and technologies available to diagnose and treat many patients with chest and respiratory problems. Few of the facilities are video bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehabilitation, sleep clinic and pulmonary laboratory. The Department of Pulmonary (Respiratory or Chest) Medicine aims to provide comprehensive care, for even the most complex cases.
The disease spectrum includes the following:
- Pulmonary infections like tuberculosis and pneumonia
- Airway Disorders such as Asthma, bronchitis, COPD, and Bronchiectasis
- Pleural diseases such as pleural effusion and pneumothorax
- Interstitial lung Disease (ILD), including Sarcoidosis and IPF
- Pulmonary Vascular disease, including Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary embolism and others
- Sleep Disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Lung Cancer, and other forms of cancer which affects the lungs
- Shortness of breath due to any cause
- Peri-operative care of patients with lung disease
- Respiratory care of Neuromuscular disease such as motor neuron disease, kyphoscoliosis and so on
- Smoking related lung disorders and smoking prevention
- Interventional Pulmonology: A unique specialty by itself
- Inpatient management and referrals
- General Chest OPD
- Sleep studies (Polysomnography)
- Assessment for domiciliary non-invasive ventilatory support
- Bronchoscopy service including BAL, Transbronchial lung biopsies and Transbronchial needle aspiration.
- Pulmonary function testing
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy(allergy vaccine)
- Medical thoracoscopy
- Special chest clinics like ILD clinic, COPD clinic, SMOKING CESSATION clinic, ASTHMA and ALLERGY CLINIC.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation services.
Our aim is to deliver the best healthcare facilities to the patients by incorporating the latest and the most effective techniques for their treatment. We aim to provide the utmost comfort and care to them to ensure their fast recovery.
We also aim to increase health awareness among the people and to ensure this, we provide comprehensive knowledge to our patients regarding the lifestyle they should opt to live a healthy life ahead.
We specialize in providing complete solutions to the chest related problems and hence, we are a one-stop solution for the diagnosis and treatment of all the problems of lungs and other respiratory issues. Our hospital incorporates the following services
- We treat the patients who are suffering from any infectious diseases which primarily include Dengue, Malaria, HIV, TB, Swine Flu, Typhoid etc. We also take care of other major diseases related to Heart, Kidney, and Liver. All the services and the required facilities are available under the same roof.
- Our team excels in the diagnosis and treatment of the neurological disorders and surgical rehabilitation of the problems that affect the nervous system.
- Our surgical services include the treatment of the problems in the urinary tract system where the gallstones are removed and operated using the modern-day techniques.
- Our hospital also facilitates the treatments through Laparoscopy and Arthroscopy.
- We use the interlocking nailing technique for the treatment of fractures without involving any cuts.
- We have a complete pediatric section that takes care of the children and treats their diseases.
- We have a gynecology center where we treat the diseases that affect the reproductive system of the women and girls.
- We have a dedicated team that is concerned with the diagnosis and the treatment of disorders in the neck, ears, nose, and throat.
- We treat all the stomach and intestine related problems through Gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- We facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of lungs cancer and other infections through Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy.
- Facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of the sleep disorders, respiratory issues, and obesity.
- All the dental treatments are done that includes the treatment of irregular teeth, dental implants, root canal treatment, complete denture, partial denture, fixed crowns and bridges, tooth coloured fillings, extractions etc.
- Special evening clinics are conducted every alternate day (Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday) for the specific diseases.
- All kinds of diagnostic facilities are available that includes the Pathology lab, digital Xray, sonography, audiometry, sleep tests, PFT, FENO, Smoke Test, ECG, EEG, Echocardiography, endoscopy.